I accept Tricare, otherwise I am considered an out of network provider. This means that you will need to check with your insurance and determine if your plan allows you to see out of network providers. If so, then you are responsible for payment in full at time of service; you will be provided with documentation to give to your insurance company and they will determine how much will be reimbursed to you, directly.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my plan allow me to see Out of Network providers for mental health services?
- What is the reimbursement rate?
- What documentation do I need for reimbursement?
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
I accept cash, check and all major credit cards as forms of payment.
I also accept some Health Savings Account funds as well as Flex Spending Accounts.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!